Tips for Calculating the Correct Cost of Home Remodeling
For Us a toko mebel In repairing or renovating a house there are many things that need to be considered carefully, especially if the costs are not so large and mediocre. Therefore, the term Home Renovation Budget Plan or Home Renovation Budget (RAB) emerged. To renovate a house, it is necessary to calculate all aspects of repair, from material costs, worker wages to unexpected costs that can arise at any time with an amount that is also unpredictable.
Home Renovation Budget Plan
A house renovation budget plan or home renovation RAB can be obtained from the accumulated results of the volume of work or the area to be renovated with a unit price consisting of the price of materials, materials, workers’ wages and several other additional costs. In calculating the budget plan for home renovation costs, there are two ways, the first is the estimated gross cost and the second is the detailed cost.
Estimating gross costs is just an estimate or can be said to be wishful thinking without knowing the exact price of materials, materials, whether additional funds are needed or not, etc. so that the resulting data is not too detailed. In obtaining the calculation results using the estimated gross cost, namely by multiplying the total area of the area to be repaired by the price per unit of material that will be used as well as the wages of workers in repairing the area until the finishing stage is complete. And this method is not recommended for someone who has not too much funds
Meanwhile, detailed costs are the opposite of the estimated gross costs. The results of this detailed cost estimate are obtained from collecting in advance the area to be renovated, calculating the amount per item that will be needed then multiplied by the price of materials or materials for each item and then added with other operational costs such as worker wages, supporting costs and costs for necessities. the unexpected. In this way, it will produce more accurate data so it is suitable for those of you who have little funds. Don't forget to get furniture such as kursi tamu jati, tempat tidur jati, meja makan jati and others only at the Misha Furniture Gallery.
Tips for Calculating Home Remodeling Costs
To minimize the costs that will be incurred later in renovating your home, you can use the following tips so that the renovation costs do not increase but are left over.
1. Buy all materials directly once at a time to get a discount, a discount from the seller, especially if you are familiar with the seller of the material.
2. Choosing used materials that are still good if it is not possible to buy new items
3. Consult with craftsmen and workers to get a good design and does not require a lot of money
4. Reduce the percentage of unexpected costs by doing the best possible planning
5. Be kind to workers in addition to creating good relationships among fellow workers as well as to avoid extortion, embezzlement or other things that can harm the home owner, which is sometimes done by some unscrupulous workers.